June 8, 2021
A frayed seam is never a pleasant sight to watch. It spoils the look of your house and makes it look dull. The best solution to elevate your living space is to hire a professional carpet seam repair company. Professionals offer several ways to deal with frayed and torn carpet seams. They know multiple approaches to effectively repair the carpets. So, no matter what problem you are facing or how severe the damage is, at Xtreme Carpet Repair Adelaide, we have a solution for all. Further, it is essential to repair carpet seams at the earliest to avoid carpet replacements.
At Xtreme Carpet Repair, we offer the best carpet seam repair service across Adelaide and its surroundings. If you desire to get your carpet seams repaired immediately, hire a professional carpet seam repair service provider.
Have a look at the most common reasons for carpet seam damage:
Pet Nails and Teeth
The most common reason for frayed or damaged seams is pets. Generally, when you do not cut the nails and teeth of your pets, they cause damage to the carpet. They have the habit of digging their teeth in the carpet, which damages them. Thus, the professionals suggest keeping pets away from the carpets to keep them damage-free for long.
Use of Heavy Machinery
When it comes to carpet cleaning, people tend to use several cleaning products such as vacuum machines and others to make the carpets spotless. Professionals suggest using the products gently to the surface. A small cleaning error while cleaning may damage the carpet seams.
Improper Carpet Installation
Sometimes, when you lay the carpets on the floor, they do not fit according to the floor. Further, if you try to adjust them to fit, it causes the seams to rub, eventually damaging them. Ensure that you get the exact size of the carpet to match the room.
Dirty Ends of the Carpets
If you leave your carpets unclean for a long time, the debris, dirt, and other foreign particles get accumulated in the carpet seams. Thus, it is advisable to clean the carpets at regular intervals.
To make the work easy, our professionals suggest the following things that you can do before the arrival of our carpet seam repair experts.
• Clean the carpets using a vacuum to remove dirt from the carpets.
• Ensure that the kids and pets are away while the repairing work is in progress. It is essential for their safety.
• Gather the damaged carpets and place them in open to ensure the repairing work happens without any hassle.
• Make sure that the carpets are dried before repairing. Our professionals suggest sun drying them for about 30 minutes.
• Keep all the perishable items in a safe place to avoid any kind of damage. However, our professionals will take care of everything while ensuring zero damage.
• Ventilation is essential while repairing the carpets.
At Xtreme Carpet Repair Adelaide, we are always available to resolve your problems by offering you an exceptional carpet seam repair service. We provide a wide range of services, such as wet carpet restoration and water damaged carpet services, mould removal service, etc. Have a look at the points, why choosing us for carpet repair service is the best bet in Adelaide:
• We offer prompt responses to the queries and are always delighted to help you.
• We use highly advanced equipment to repair your damaged carpets.
• We are available 24×7 to offer you service without any hassle.
• Reasonable cost
• We understand the value of the carpets and repair them with utmost care and safety.
1. Is it worth hiring professionals to repair carpet seams?
Answer: Carpet seams are prone to damages, and it needs to be handled gently to avoid further damage. To get the best service, seek experts. Professionals use the best range of products and tools to repair the damage.
2. Do professionals offer carpet seam service for all types of carpets?
Answer: Xtreme Carpet Repair Adelaide offers professional carpet seam repair service for all types of carpets. Call on 0488823718 to know more about the service.
3. What is the cost of carpet seam repair?
Answer: Xtreme Carpet Repair offers carpet seam repair at the most affordable price. Call on and ask for a express booking.
4. Do you offer service on weekends?
Answer: Yes, our carpet repair technicians are available even on weekends and public holidays.
5. Are the carpet seam repair technicians certified?
Answer: All our technicians are experienced, trained, and certified.